Combine 2 or more Rise Courses into 1

Aug 22, 2017

Has anyone figured out a way to combine 2 or more Rise courses into 1 without having to copy and paste?

10 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Caron,

You're asking all the right questions today! 

We've got a feature on our roadmap to allow you to copy a lesson from one course to another, so that sounds like it would fit your needs here!

I don't have an ETA for that feature yet, but I'll set a reminder to follow up here once we've got some more information. 😀

Also, we get lots of requests and ideas here in the forums and also through our feature request form. If you have other ideas to share, I'd love to hear them! Feel free to post here in ELH or use that feature request form.

In case you're wondering, here's how we manage all of the ideas we receive!

Leslie McKerchie

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that the new Block Templates are available :)

New: Build Rise courses faster by saving existing blocks and their content as templates, then reusing those templates in other lessons. And if you have an Articulate 360 Teams subscription, you can share templates with your team. Learn more about block templates.

All of our latest release notes for Rise can be found here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we're happy to help!

Karl Muller

Ayesha, what Ashley posted right above your comments applies to your circumstances as well.

As Jason said, the starting point is to make the team members course collaborators.

Decide which one of the two courses is going to be the master course, e.g. Course A and then copy all of the Lessons from Course B into Course A.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.