Connect Rise to Storyline

Jun 28, 2022

Hi,

I am currently setting-up various safety trainings in Rise but need them in different languages. To avoid to have 10 different trainings I wonder if it is possible to connect the trainings to a staring page in Storyline where the user simply clicks the trigger box of her/his language and ends in the Rise training. I know that quizzes from Storyline can be included into a Rise training and I wonder if it also possible the other way around? If I connect the trainings to a Rise staring page, the quizz is messed up as every training ends with a knowledge test.

Thanks,

Steffi

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Steffi!

Managing a course in multiple languages can be a challenge, especially if you need to track completion and quiz scores in each course. 

If tracking is needed, the Rise courses should each be hosted on your learning management system. Can you upload each of the 10 Rise courses to your learning management system, then copy the link provided in your LMS to paste into Storyline? Will learners run into any login issues by clicking on those links?

Hopefully that gives you a few things to consider as you make plans for your course!