Content after Continue-Button

Sep 13, 2022

Dear Rise-Team,

is it possible to let already seen content disappear after hitting a "Continue-Button"? Some screenreader-users have the problem that, after hitting the continue-button, they have to go through the already seen content again until they are at the right spot with the new content, therefore my question.

Thanks in advance, best regards

Markus

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Markus! 

When a learner who is using a screen reader revisits a lesson that had a continue button, the continue button is hidden, and they will move through all of the blocks from top to bottom. There isn't a way to hide the content blocks before the continue button right now.

If that's not the experience you're referring to, please let me know, and we'll continue the conversation!

Markus Sieveneck

Hi Alyssa,

many thanks fpr your reply!

But that wasn't the expierence I was talking about. What I meant is that if someone navigates with a screenreader through new content that has not been read yet and then presses a continue button, the screenreader will not start reading aloud at the point with the new content but will start reading further up at the content that has already been read through. And because of this problem I wanted to know if it is possible to make the already passed content disappear when you press a next button, so that you only see the new content.

I hope my explanation of the problem was now a little more understandable :)