"Continue" button not working on Rise Quiz

Jan 09, 2023

I am trying to create a pre-test where the learner only gets to try it once and if they do not get a passing score they must return to the beginning of the course and view the lessons. Even though I have "Require Passing Score To Continue" turned off in the Quiz Settings, every time I preview the course, the Continue button is locked and says, "Must pass assessment before continuing". 

I have tried several different settings including turning the Sidebar both ON and OFF,  but nothing works. Am I missing something? How do I get the learner to take a quiz, view their score, and move along?

3 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Diane! I understand you wanted your learners to take the quiz in your course and be able to move on regardless of whether they passed or failed.

I created this sample course and was able to move forward even if I failed the quiz. Here's a screenshot of my quiz settings and the navigation settings under "Themes." Is it the same from your end?

Would you be able to share a link to your course so that we can test the behavior you are getting?

InterLearn LLC

I am experiencing the same problem, the continue button doesn't appear even if I get a passing score. The solution provided doesn't help because I don't want the learners to move on if they failed, that's why I have "Require Passing Score To Continue" turned on in the quiz settings.

The strange thing is that I created several quizzes in the course. However, in the first quiz the continue button appears if I get the passing score, but it doesn't appear in the following ones.