Continue button on successful completion of quiz in Rise

Dec 15, 2021

I can see this issue was raised over the years, but cannot see how to make it work.  There is a toggle to include the continue button in the quiz settings, but it does not perform as expected.  We need the side bar open so the previously suggested options wont work in this situation.  

4 Replies
Elizabeth Pawlicki

Hi there! A couple of things came to mind: first, I assume that you have a lesson after the quiz already built with at least one block in it. If there are no blocks, there is nothing for Rise 360 to continue on to.  Second, are you previewing your entire course from the main menu of the course, or from within the quiz title card or a quiz question? When you preview from within the quiz itself, you are only previewing the quiz, and not the remainder of the course itself. As long as you have lesson content with blocks beyond the quiz, and preview from the course menu page to preview the full course, you should see that continue button at the end of the quiz. If not, please feel free to create a new case with our support team

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Mitch! Sorry to hear you are encountering the same issue.

I want to check if your Settings for the Quiz are set to show the Continue button? Are your Previous and Next buttons enabled? If they aren't yet, please Go to Settings, click Navigation, and toggle the Previous & Next Buttons option.

When you preview, please make sure you are also previewing the whole course, to check if this is working as expected.

If these are all enabled and the Continue button still isn't showing, please feel free to create a new case with our support team