Copying lessons from one course to another

Feb 09, 2017

Hi there

If you create two Rise courses seperately, can you copy lessons from one course and put them in another course on rise?

Thanks

20 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that the new Block Templates are available :)

New: Build Rise courses faster by saving existing blocks and their content as templates, then reusing those templates in other lessons. And if you have an Articulate 360 Teams subscription, you can share templates with your team. Learn more about block templates.

All of our latest release notes for Rise can be found here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we're happy to help!

Danny Cole

AWESOME! Thank you Articulate for adding this feature!  I generally add a summary lesson at the end of large chapters/sections to get the learner to reflect on the content covered. I have found that using a carousel of key images and keynotes (captions) reiterates the points as I would in my face-2-face summary or wrapups. Well, I accidentally edited over a previous chapter's summary lesson (carousel images AND text) and thought I would have to rebuild this entire lesson again. So thank you for this feature, it has saved me many hours of rework.  I also like the idea of reusing a lesson for consistency in other courses we are developing, such as reusing the overview lesson for 'Code of Conduct' (with a link to the course) or 'Respectful Workplace Behaviours' lesson (also linked to the full course). This means I can edit/update/amend one version and copy that lesson into place in all the courses that use it. So thank you from another happy user.  :)