Copying Quiz Questions in Rise

Apr 06, 2018

I am creating a Rise quiz.  Is there a way to duplicate a quiz question?  I can't seem to find how to do it if there is.  I appreciate your help.

65 Replies
Anthony Goss

Hi, Crystal!  To be clear, my original request was not about being able to copy questions across courses per se.  It was about being able to duplicate a question within a quiz.  Currently, you have to re-create the question each time, even if the format is the same.  This is a tedious and inefficient way of working.  I hoping there is more to this than being able to reuse questions across courses.

Gren Foronda

Announcing the beta of question banks in Rise 360! Create randomized quizzes by drawing from a bank of prepared questions.

You have the flexibility to use question banks for knowledge check blocks or quizzes—giving you options for how and when you want to check or test a learner’s knowledge. And if you’re an Articulate 360 Teams subscriber, you can easily share question bank folders with other team members to ensure consistency across your organization’s courses.

Find out more about creating, managing, and using question banks in our Rise 360 User Guide. Enjoy!

Alexis MacMillan

Hey Karl (or others),

Do you see a way to bring in existing questions to a question bank? I have hundreds of questions broken across 5 quizzes that my client would like to combine a number of them to one overall quiz - I would love to be able to add all of the questions to a bank, and then they could select the ones they want.

Jac Hutchinson

We are nearly four years past the request for this. Are we still waiting to be able to copy ONE question from a quiz and paste it into another quiz either in the same course or another. What's the update on this "feature request"?

To be clear, I'm not looking to create a question bank. I want to copy and paste questions from one quiz section to another rather than recreate all the quizzes to use question banks.