course completion help

Aug 10, 2020

Hi Hopefully i can get this discussion to make sense:

I have written a RISE 360 course it contains modules with a quiz at the end of each module a total of 3 modules and 3 quizzes. ( each quiz is between 12 and 17 questions long) 

I do not require a pass score with the quizzes so have set these to 0% and the course navigation is set to restricted as we want the course completing in order.

Have created a course and  exported to LMS ( moodle) with Scorm2.1 as our moodle wont accept Scorm 2004. ( size of the SCORM package is about 101mb and our moodle limit is set to 500mb limi.

Now then this is the confusing part

Tracking is done via course completion not quiz results or storyline block.

If I remove 1 quiz ( any one) then tracking works and the course moves to completed, however if all 3 are present then the course doesn't complete and moves randomly into the course and shows modules incomplete.

The exit link has been tested using exit activity in moodle and exit course link in rise 360 nothing is moving the course as complete other than removing 1 of the quizzes which is not what we really want to do.

Course has been tested repeatedly in Chrome latest version on laptop and mobile all with the same results.

Hoping you can help 

Darren 

6 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.