Custom Colours in Rise

Mar 29, 2021

Hi All, 

Just wondering apart from adding just the one colour in the course theme settings, can you change any of those Accent colours?   

As I go through a bild I have to keep on individualy imputing specific colours from backgrounds and fonts as I go. Its tedious. It would be nice that at least if you can only add on colour to the theme, that colours you commonly input would appear as a sort of last used, in the same way Storyline would. 

It does not help at all, that even that one colour you are able to add, is not readily available for selection from the swatches that appear when you want to colour text.  

When branding something to specific colours, you need a few colour options. Haveing the ability to adjust the accent pallet would be a great help. 

Regards

Paul

16 Replies
Marion Brozek

HI. I just found this post after posting a similar question moments ago. It would be great to have this feature, particularly since my org just changed all of its brand colours and we are in the process of updating all of our training assets.  Is there an ETA on this feature?  Seems users have been waiting at least 3 years for this.

Thanks, Marion