Embed Office 365 Forms

Aug 07, 2018

Greetings Heroes!

I've seen some cool stuff recently about using Survey Monkey in Rise - not just linking to it, but embedding it. It is great!

Unfortunately I couldn't get it to work using the embed code from an Office 365 Form. I can link to the form/survey to open in another window like any link would, but not embed in like Survey Monkey does.

Any tips?

18 Replies
LifeSource Training & Education

Thank you for this! It's easy to forget how picky HTML is ... I had a space between src= and the web address, and I kept getting an error and couldn't figure it out. Made that tiny change (after looking at your example) and got it to work!

Alyssa Gomez

Hey, Derrick!

I have a hunch there may be something wrong with your quotation marks. 

I inserted this embed code from scratch, and it worked perfectly. I know it looks exactly the same as yours, but try copy/pasting this code into your Rise 360 lesson, and let me know if it works!

<iframe src="https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8Q9RDVM"></iframe>

Christopher Santos

Hi Madhu,

Instead of using the <iframe> code given by Microsoft Forms, I typically use the link and build out the <iframe> in Rise 360 - as shown below:

form

That way, I'll have more control over the block.

If your Form is still not showing, do you mind sharing your <iframe> snippet so I can take a look?

Chino Navarro

Hi Madhu. Thanks for sending in a screenshot. Sorry to see that your embed link is producing a blank page. To confirm, did you click on the Send button and use the generated link from there?

Here is a sample screenshot:

If you did, could you send us the embed link? If the form contains sensitive information, you can open a case here and privately send the embed link to our support engineers.

Madhu Sudan