End User - Preview of rise 360 course is stuck in loading

Dec 21, 2023

Hi, 
Has anyone had the issue today where the preview link of a rise 360 curse is stuck in loading status?

It's used in my business for team to have a live version of a document, but it's stuck on the loading page. This is happening for Chrome & Edge making the document in inaccessible.

Any advice is welcomed, 
Kas  

5 Replies
Eric Santos

Hi Kassandra,

I'm sorry you've hit this snag with Rise preview! I can preview a sample Rise course on my end. That behavior does sound strange and is a great troubleshooting opportunity for our support team.

I see that you've reached out to our Support Engineers for help; you're in good hands working one-on-one with them. Please expect an email response shortly.

Jose Tansengco

Hello Steve,

Happy to chime in!

Can I ask if the Rise 360 link works properly when you open it on your end using the same machine where the course was published? If the link works consistently on that machine, then there's a chance that the issue might be isolated to the environment where your testers are viewing the course after opening the link in the email. It could be related to their network, or a security policy being implemented on their machine. One troubleshooting step that they can try is to clear their browser's cache to see if this makes a difference.

If the Rise 360 share link doesn't load consistently for you, please open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening.