Error (Invalid) when entering an email adress into 'send a mail'-Button in Rise

Mar 01, 2024

Hi, since the new Update in Feb. 2024 an error accours when I try to enter a mail-adress in a button with the setting 'Destination: Send an email'. 

It doesn't matter which email-adress I enter, it always  gives me the feedack, that the adress was invalid. Before the Update I already had multiple buttons which triggered an email and they always worked. Today I just wanted to change a mail-adress but then the error poped up.

Has anybodyelse stumbled upon the problem? Is there a solution? Or is it a bug within the new update?

Would love to have a solution ASAP.

Pinned Reply
Eric Santos

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes the issue you ran into where an interactive button with "Send an email" destination does not accept a valid email address. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

4 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Everyone!

Sorry to hear you've encountered issues with the Button Block not working as expected when the destination is set to "send an email."

Our development team has logged this behavior as a software bug. I've linked this discussion to the bug report so you can be notified as soon as a fix is in place.

Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry if this has been slowing you down!

Eric Santos

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes the issue you ran into where an interactive button with "Send an email" destination does not accept a valid email address. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!