Flash Card Grid Alignment

Apr 11, 2017

Hi there,
I'm working on developing our courses in Rise, and I'm having particular difficulty with transitioning what were previously short-answer questions. One of the workarounds we're looking at is using flashcards with the model answer on the reverse side.

The problem with this approach is that if you only want one flash card, the stack doesn't remove the arrows and numbering from the bottom and the padding at the top is just too big, even when we change it in the design settings. 

With the grid, if you use a single flash card, it doesn't centre. This seems like a design flaw that could be pretty easily fixed, as all other number of cards align centre. Any possibility of this being done soon? (within this quarter?)

Kind Regards,

Jamal

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Jamal - I wanted to be sure that I'm following along here. You are looking to take previous short-answer quiz questions and turn them into a flip card interaction activity, but you only need one? Not sure that I've seen that set-up yet and you are correct, the default settings of this block indicate more is better :) Understanding your need for customization and the use of one vs many flip-cards would be information I'd love for you to pass on to our development team so that we can better understand. Just click here to do so.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.