Font Issues in Rise- MIME Not the Issue

Aug 06, 2019

I am having a new issue with one Rise Course always changing fonts to Times New Roman when previewed or published. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/8e0d0a95-3a31-4e84-a43e-40c32ce8c357/review

I only have one course with this issue (of course it's the course where the client is very adamant about the font). My other courses appear correct.

I read on a previous discussion that it could be an issue with not having the correct MIME Types. I have attached an image showing that I do have the .woff font type.

Any ideas?

3 Replies
Nicole Boswell

I'll do that right away. 

I'm not using a custom font for the course. I'm just selecting the "Arial" built-in option and it changes it to Times New Roman. I also have found it's doing this with another course as well. Rise has never given me font issues before, and the only thing I can think of is that I got a new internet service provider. Is it possible that this could be related? 

A few months ago I did have some firewall software on my computer that was messing with my Articulate 360 courses as well. So now I've begun to wonder if my new internet has settings that could be messing up Articulate 360. Is that a possibility?

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Nicole,

Thanks so much for opening a case. That's the best way to get this kind of thing sorted out. 

I see Ronaziel recently shared instructions for sending a copy of your course. Let us know if you have any questions about that process. 

In the meantime, I'll include the latest information you shared here in your case for Ronaziel to review!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.