Font size of chapter titles

Jul 19, 2018

Is there a way to modify the font or size of chapter titles in Rise courses? The font is a bit too small for our audience.

I've included a screenshot for reference.

7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Juan, 

It's an idea I can share with my team! Currently, you'll see that the Section headings appear in ALL UPPERCASE at a font size smaller than the Lesson titles which are customized and can be a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.

We'll let you know if there is a change to the Rise titles and their fonts, and you can also keep an eye on the Rise Version history and our “What’s New” page where we share announcements on updates and new features! 

Jeff Forrer

+1 on this.  Those headers seem to be the only part of the course that you can't customize, including the line under them.  If you can add to it to be able to add a line break and/or size adjustment as for many cases in titles we use, they wrap at the wrong places, and since they are headers/titles, they look sloppy.  This is really evident when just one word wraps from the title onto the next line.  I tried adding spaces, formatting any idea I had did not work.  Any help or improvement would be greatly appreciated!! :0)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.