Forcing Completion on a Labeled Graphic in Rise

Jun 07, 2018

Hi all! Sorry if this has been asked before, but my expert searching skills have come up short. I am currently working on a Rise course, and I would like to force the user to complete the interactivity on a Labeled Graphic before they can continue to the next lesson. Is that possible? And if so, how can I make this happen without locking down the entire thing?

Thanks!

Nikki

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Nicole! That's an excellent question, and we're actually finalizing a new feature now that will allow you to do just that. 🌟

The feature we're working on is...a labeled graphic block! When you use a labeled graphic as a part of a blocks lesson, you can add a "Continue" button below it to prevent the user from moving forward before completing the interaction.

We're targeting to release that new block type by the end of this month--I'll pop back in to let you know when it's ready!

For now, the only way to ensure a learner completes the labeled graphic is to use restricted navigation. Hopefully that will work for you in the meantime. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Nicole,

Are you still working on this project? I hope so! The labeled graphic block is available today. 

Check it out here, and you can also review this article for ways to get started with this new feature.  

Hope that helps with your course design, and some of the other pre-built lessons will be rolling out as block types soon - check the “What’s New” page for a full list! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.