Free Trial - Export Error

Feb 10, 2021

Hi there,  I have finished building two sample lessons in Rise.  The Free Trial now gives me an error when I attempt to export to LMS format (Something Went Wrong. There was an error exporting your course.  Please try again).  I have tried SCORM 1.2 and 2004 formats, and I have tried Chrome, Microsoft and Firefox browsers. It happens every time.

In order to share with executive team, I would like to be able to upload to our LMS to share, in order to show all of the features.

Is this a limitation with the free trial?  Or maybe it is user error in how I am exporting, but it appears to be very straight forward.

4 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Farzan. Thanks to you and the original author of this discussion for bringing this up.

I started a new trial, and I see that the Storyline block in our sample course isn't working as it should, which is why you've had trouble exporting it. I'm sorry about that! Our team is taking a look at it now, and we'll get it working again.

For anyone who runs into an issue with exporting the Employee Health and Wellness sample course in a new Articulate 360 account: Please go into the lesson, "How Stress Affects You," and remove and/or replace the Storyline block showing the Employee Stress slider interaction.

Farzan Mohajerani

Thank you for the reply.
Yes, that is correct. Unfortunately, it shows a working sample of a
storyline file so no one suspects that it might have a problem, but in fact
the block doesn't point to any file in its settings. Therefore, it is like
an empty Storyline block. By removing it, the export works perfectly.