Future A.I. data security?

Feb 12, 2024

Hello! Pardon if this is clarified already. My business is cautious about Articulate's forthcoming A.I.'s data security.  Is the data uploaded into the A.I. tools then used to train the A.I. models? What assurances can I offer my company's security team that the A.I. tools do not expose our sensitive information to external A.I. users? This could be make or break for our use of the awesome-looking A.I.!

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Mitchell, 

Thanks for reaching out! I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf so we can have our support engineers review your inquiry. We understand the importance of making sure that our customer's data is secure. Our support engineers will be in touch through email to share more details about how we'll protect your data once the A.I. feature is released. 

Emely Beck

Your concerns about Articulate's A.I. and data security are totally valid. It's crucial to ensure sensitive info stays safe.

Reminds me of when I was exploring tools to optimize my website's performance. I stumbled upon a website stresser that actually ended up strengthening my site's defenses against potential threats.

So, just like you, I'd want assurances that our data won't end up in the wrong hands. Perhaps reaching out to Articulate directly for clarity could ease your team's concerns.