Grayed Out Cover Photo or Library Image when Previewing

Dec 08, 2021

When in Rise 360 and trying to select a Cover Photo in settings or an image from the Content Library, the preview where you can select an image shows everything as gray or white.  I can select a gray/white box and it will show an image in the course but it takes forever to try and find an appropriate image this way (since I can't preview them until they are in the course)Gray boxes showing instead of image previews.

Does anyone know what might be causing this issue and how I can resolve it?

4 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Kelsy,

Are you working in an office environment or from a home office?

If you are working in an office environment, your IT team needs to enable the required Articulate web endpoints. 

In particular this one needs to be enabled:

Content Library 360 Assets

i.vimeocdn.com
This domain is required for browsing Content Library 360 images and videos in Storyline 360 and Rise 360. If you have questions about Content Library 360 assets, let us know. We’re happy to help!

See https://articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-360-Network-Endpoints

Kelsy Colwell

Thanks for the reply.
We've been able to get a few images to show, but over half are still gray boxes.  Our IT department wants to connect with Articulate support.  I've never arranged that before.  Can someone point me in the right direction for how to best arrange this?

(Note: I do work from a home office, but my computer system runs through VPN and our corporate servers and firewalls.)