How do I eliminate the section number in a Rise footer?

Nov 30, 2023

Hi all,

Is it possible to eliminate the section number that is showing up in the Rise footer at the end of a lesson? I have several units in a course, and each unit has at least two lessons in it. So when it says, in the footer of the first Unit 2 lesson, that the next lesson is "Section 4 - [Title of lesson]" it's actually confusing, because it's just the second part of Unit 2.

Can I revise the text of the footer so it just has the title of the next lesson in it, not the section/lesson number?

Thanks.

3 Replies
Beth Cougler Blom

That looks like the Continue block, not the Button block. My button block doesn't look like that. Unfortunately the Continue button block isn't ideal because it doesn't persist for the learner. I have read other threads requesting this update and it doesn't appear that Articulate has made this available to us yet, to have the Continue button block persist. Is that still correct?

Jose Tansengco

Hi Beth, 

Happy to chime in!

Unfortunately, there is no way to remove the lesson count from the bottom of the screen at the end of each lesson. You can replace the word "Lesson" with something less confusing for your learners such as "Page", but there is currently no way to remove text entirely.