33 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Savvi,

I'd love to let our team know about your idea, but first I'm curious to know more. Would you mind telling me a little more about why customizing the quiz results screen would come in handy for you? What customization options are you looking for?

Thanks so much for letting us know how we can make things better! 🙂

Sharon Jendrisak

Hi Alyssa,

I came across this feed, and I know it is a few months old, but wondering if I could add on. Something I would add to my wish list would be the option to add more text. Right now, the user doesn't know what to do next - I'd like to be able to add text somewhere to click Close course to receive credit in the LMS or something similar. 

For the time being, I have added another block called Module Complete, but the user has to scroll down to see the new module, and it may not be that apparent. Just a thought!

Micheal Price

Hello - 

Just wanted to agree with Sharon's comment here - I came across this thread as I was furiously researching how to add a Module Complete message or button without having to add a block. Many of my learners have commented that they are confused about what to do next or how to move forward after completing a quiz in Rise. 

Ivan Belash

Some elearning platforms provide opportunity to add custom feedback based on test results. For example, recommendation to review material and try again if test failed, and what to do next if test passed successfully. I was searching for such an opportunity in Rise as well. But it seems that the only option is to put Interactive StoryLine block.

Elaine Cottam

It would also be great to be able to aggregate the score for learners when completing a knowledge check within a lesson.

If you set it up as a quiz, you have more options such as randomising questions and answers and then aggregates the score(s) of the questions in a single quiz, but when you are in the lesson format you have to add each question separately and they aren't linked in anyway.

Having the option to apply the same rules to a knowledge check within a lesson as those in an individual quiz would give more flexibility.

Also, having the option to create a question bank in RISE would be great - currently you can only do that in Storyline.

mikki herbold

In response to Savii's question

'Hi, Want to customize the quiz score slide in Rise, please suggest.Regards,Savvi'

I notice that in lables,  'Quiz Result'  can be customized to another word BUT it only gives me so many letters. I want to add a direction to the words Quiz Result what to do next and will only let me add a space and the word 'if'. Looks like it only allows 14 characters. Is there a way around this? So I would like it to say Quiz Results - if 79% or under please try again

Crystal Horn

Hi, Mikki. You can change the Quiz Results text in labels, but there is an 18-character limit.

The quiz retries will allow users to retry a quiz the set number of times without exiting the course. If you set the retries to "none," is there a setting in Blackboard that will allow your learners to retake the course and overwrite their score?

Matthew Guyan

Hi everyone, I can see that this thread is a few years old but my feedback on the results slide would be could the 'Take again' option not display is the user passes? 

Currently, if someone passes the 'Take again' option is the first thing they see before moving to the next lesson (which I use as a summary/conclusion).

Cheers, Matt

Alyssa Gomez

Announcing the beta of question banks in Rise 360! Create randomized quizzes by drawing from a bank of prepared questions.

You have the flexibility to use question banks for knowledge check blocks or quizzes—giving you options for how and when you want to check or test a learner’s knowledge. And if you’re an Articulate 360 Teams subscriber, you can easily share question bank folders with other team members to ensure consistency across your organization’s courses.

Find out more about creating, managing, and using question banks in our Rise 360 User Guide. Enjoy!

Michelle Levesque

Hi friends! Is there any way to customize the text (passing score title etc..) in the results page? Or remove the results page altogether?

We're hoping to use a quiz as an acknowledgement for compliance courses and "pass/fail" doesn't exactly make sense when it's "I acknowledge/I do not"

Thanks! 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Michelle!

While there isn't a way to customize the quiz results screen or remove the score altogether, you could try anther method.

In the final lesson of your course, add a checkbox list block with this message: "I acknowledge that ..." Then, add a continue button below the checkbox, with the complete block directly above setting. This button will restrict the learner from moving forward until they check the box.

You can also enable restricted navigation to ensure the learner views all lessons. This way, the learner won't be marked "complete" in the course until they check the acknowledgement box.

Does that sound like it would work for you?