Import 3rd party SCORM

Oct 06, 2023

I've read the threads from a couple of years ago with no resolution to my question.  This help doc from RISE states you can import scorm files from a 3rd party, but I cannot find the manage tab in Rise to complete this process.  I understand editing would not be available, I just want to import the content.

https://help.rise.com/en/articles/3948692-import-third-party-training

Step 2: Import Your Training into Rise
  1. In Rise, select the Manage tab and then select Courses.

2. In the upper right, click the Import Course link.

3. On the window that displays, click Upload Course.

4. Select the SCORM package you exported in the previous step and, once the package is finished uploading, click Done.

4 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Laura! As Karl mentioned, the article you referenced is for Rise.com which is a separate subscription.

Are you looking to host your SCORM packages and share them with your learners? You might be interested in trying out Reach 360. It's an add-on to your Articulate 360 Teams plan and all seatholders and admins on your Articulate 360 Teams subscription are automatically users.

With Reach 360, you can import your third-party training and enroll your users. Check out this article to learn more: Reach 360: Import Third-Party Training.

I hope this helps!

Jason du Toit

we develop rise files on our rise.articulate.com page. we have an external contractor who also creates rise content for us and sends it to us in SCORM format.

does this mean that there is no way we can import those SCORMs into our rise platform?

is there another way we could get the original rise content to be made available to us?