Importing a client's branded Power Point Slide template; inserting narrated video clips into courses

Oct 03, 2019

Good morning all. I am with sts3D in South Africa and am using the 60 day trial period to learn Articulate to develop learning material for a potential client. 2 questions:

1. How do I import the client's branded powerpoint slide template to use in Articulate to build courses?

2. How do I insert narrated video clips into the Articulate training course to force learners to watch before continuing?

Regards

Howard Cox - e-mail - howard.cox201@gmail.com

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Howard! Welcome to Articulate 360. 

If you're using Storyline 360, it's really easy to import your existing PowerPoint content. Here's how. You can also add videos to your slides in a snap.

Rise 360 lets you quickly create beautiful, responsive content that looks great on all devices. Because it's web-based authoring, it's lightweight and quick! Here's how you can decide whether to use Storyline 360 or Rise 360.

Rise 360 will help you convert your static PowerPoint content into an engaging, interactive course. Instead of directly importing slides to your Rise 360 project, you would build custom lessons with text, multimedia, and interactive blocks. Let me know how I can help further!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.