Importing External Storyline Blocks into Rise

Nov 02, 2022

I've been digging through the archives and haven't been able to find anything about this so I figured I'd post to see if anyone has a solution.

I'm updating an existing Rise course and am having vendors build out some Storyline interactions that will be imported into Rise as Storyline blocks. Is there a way to import their published interactions as Storyline blocks, or will I need to republish their interactions from my articulate account so they show up in my published courses?

I'm trying to save a few extra steps since these are big courses.

Thanks!

2 Replies
Sara Dominguez

I have been trying to figure this out too. Is there a way that Storyline interactions published by different users (e.g., other members of my team, or vendors) can be imported into a Rise course that someone else is putting together? I often have multiple people working on large Storyline projects at a time, but with Rise, I can't figure out how to bring it all together without republishing every piece.

Angelo Cruz

Hi Jeff! Thanks for reaching out.

I understand you wanted to add Storyline 360 projects created by your vendor to your Rise course.

I know you are trying to save a few extra steps, but I'm afraid you will need to re-publish the Storyline 360 project from your end so that it will show up in your published courses.

You can only see the Storyline 360 content that you published under your own Articulate ID. You won't see Storyline 360 content published by your vendor or other authors.

Let me know if you have questions.