Importing Rise SCORM export in E-DOCEO LMS

Jul 26, 2017

Hello,

I've created a course with Rise and exported it to the E-Doceo LMS.

Unfortunetaly, the tracking doesn't look fine to me.

When I'm finished going through the course, it says uncomplete and failed on the LMS report. As my course doesn't include any quiz, I've set that the tracking relies on the course completion. So I don't understand where the problems comes from.

Thanks for you help.

6 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Maud and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

So it sound like you have you are publishing to LMS and have the Tracking setting set to Track using course completion in Rise. This will report either Complete or Incomplete status to the LMS, and is dependent on the completion percentage to you have set. The default is 100%, so is there a chance the user did not fully complete the course? For instance 40% completion set in Rise means that users who view 40% or more will be marked as Complete, and users who view less than 40% will be marked as Incomplete.

Do you experience a similar result with SCORM Cloud?

Maud Kessler

Hi,

I have the tracking set to Track using course completion, that's correct. The result is the same, either the completion percentage is set to 100% or 80%. I've been through to the entire lesson, it says 100% complete in Rise, and when I close the window, the LMS says score 0 and status incomplete. I have tested with SCORM Cloud, and have taken a picture of the results.

Stuart Marshall

There's not going to be a score unless you use a quiz. The completion percentage does not become a score in courses where you are basing completions on % complete.

You might want to try this to see if it makes a difference on your LMS: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise/tracking-using-course-completion

Also, worth trying SCORM 1.2 export. Is there a reason you publish for the 2004 version?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.