Importing SL drag & drop into Rise

Oct 22, 2019

Hi there, 

This is the first time I've imported an interactive slide from SL into Rise.  My SL slide is a drag and drop and works fine in Rise.  However, I can't work out how to continue onces the drag and drop has been completed.

I've added a 'continue' block and made it locked until the block directly above has been completed.  Yet when I go into review mode, the block isn't locked.  

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Melissa

4 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hey, Melissa. It sounds like you found out how to require learners to complete a Storyline block. Good work!

Make sure that you have a completion trigger in the Storyline project. When the drag-and-drop is complete, do you give your learners any feedback on a layer or another slide? You can add a trigger to "Complete course" when the timeline starts on that layer or slide, for example.

Once you have a course completion trigger, you can choose that tracking option when you publish your Storyline 360 course to Review 360. Your continue button will recognize the completion trigger and use that to unlock the rest of the Rise 360 lesson.

Let me know if you need more help! You can also share your .story file here for us to have a look.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.