Interactive storyline slide in Rise: How does Rise know when it can contine?

May 11, 2023

Hi all,

I'm developing a course in Rise360, and I need to have some interactivity that can only come from a Storyline360 slide that I've imported into Rise. 

There's no problem with importing the SL slide, but I've got a "Continue" divider after the imported slide, but how can I set it so that the learner has to complete what's in the SL slide before advancing?

I've got the divider set up to only continue once the learner has completed the block directly above, but how does the SL slide let Rise know that it has been completed?

The activity I've got is simply where the learner has to type in something in the text input box and have their answer compared to the correct answer.

Here's a screengrab of what I'm talking about (note: this is not the final product, so don't judge me! :-) )

Once they've done this and compared their answer to the correct answer, they can then complete the rest of the lesson in Rise. The SL slide works as it should (and will be improved on later). 

But, as it stands right now with the Rise360 divider, Rise doesn't get the message that the learner has completed the activity above. 

Can someone shed some light on what I need to do ? 

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply