Incorporating Articulate 360 quiz questions into Rise course

Jul 11, 2018

I am creating 10 min courses that are meant to be taken in succession (30 of them all together). The rules is the learner must answer two questions at the end of each 10 minute course to get credit and proceed to the next course.  I couldn't use the quiz templates in Rise, as I cannot give feedback; if the learner doesn't answer the two questions correctly, he/she must repeat the course.  I've incorporated 2 quiz questions with the results slide into my first Rise course, but what do I need to do to allow the learner proceed to the next course from the results screen (assuming they answer both questions correctly) OR repeat the course if they don't answer both questions correctly? 

Appreciate any advice - I'm new to e-learning software. 

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Catherine,

Are you building these quizzes and results in Storyline to pull into your Rise course? You can track completion of a course using that Storyline block, take a look at the details here. 

Also, for the Rise quizzes you can also remove the feedback displayed for learners, and there is a "Take Again" option on the results that they could use on the results screen. 

Hope that helps! 

Cathy Allen of Audit Conduct

Ashley,

Much appreciated, I will check that out!

Regards,

Cathy
[http://auditconduct.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/175x75-AC-logo.jpg]
www.auditconduct.com
Subscribe to Updates

Cathy Allen, CPA
callen@auditconduct.com
(631) 413-5497 (Cell)
(631) 849-2392 (Office)
(516) 362-2045 (Fax)

This message is confidential and intended only for the named addressees. Unauthorized recipients are not permitted to use this message or any of its content or attachments for any purpose.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.