Is Rise down right now?

Jul 23, 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to login to our Rise account and it just says "Your computer is offline". When I click refresh, it says "Your session has timed out." 

I also briefly go into my dashboard and it says I don't have any courses. I'm concerned that my courses are all gone :(.

50 Replies
Steven Fetterley

Not now. It was down or extremely slow for about 3 hours.

Get Outlook for iOS

Disclaimer: This message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message (including attachments, if any). Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments, please check them for viruses and defects. While our company has safeguards in place to minimize the risks, we will not be responsible for any viruses or defects in emails or their attachments emanating from either within or outside our company. We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be retained by the company.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.