Issue with publishing Rise 360 course to LMS

Oct 22, 2019

Hi Articulate Community!

I have a publishing question about Rise 360.  I have published a course in Scorm 1.2 and turned on the Exit button. However, the client says that when it's published in their LMS (Saba) that it is showing an Exit Course and an X at the top right of the screen.  When the learner presses the Exit Course, a grey screen appears and it doesn't show that the course has been completed.  

I also turned off the Exit Course link to see if that was the issue.  However, it still remained the same.  

Please see attachments for the screenshots of how I published the course as well as what the learner sees on the LMS.

Is there a way to remove the Exit Course at the top and when the learner clicks the X at the end of the course, it automatically shows the completion in the LMS?

Thanks so much for your help!

Best,

Nia

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Nia!

The small X button is part of the LMS, but the Exit Course button within the Rise 360 course shouldn't be included if you have it turned off in the publishing settings. 

After republishing the course without the Exit Course button, did you re-upload the newest output file to the LMS? If so, we'd want to take a closer look at that output file. 

If you don't mind sharing the output file, you can send it to us privately by clicking here. We'll delete it when we're done testing. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.