Labeled Graphics

Dec 11, 2020

Hi,

I'm missing the Edit button and can't replace my main image in the Labeled Graphic block. I read that I should adjust the view on my browser but that didn't help. (I changed it to 125%) I also opened the module in Chrome (I usually use Edge) but this didn't resolve my issue either. Does anyone have ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Melea

4 Replies
Melea  Siebert

Yeah, I know that Edit button is supposed to be there but it’s not. ☹

[cid:image001.jpg@01D6CFB6.33210D90]

Melea Siebert, MBA
Senior Learning Designer, Enterprise High Reliability Strategies
melea.siebert@cerner.com | 816-906-2443 direct
Cerner Corporation | www.cerner.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.

Renz Sevilla

Hi Melea!

If you don't see the Edit button, please try zooming out in your browser or updating your browser in case it's out of date. Depending also on your browser you may want to try Safe Mode or Incognito if a browser add-on is causing some trouble.

I also noticed that your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if you would like by clicking Edit beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.