Labelled Graphic arrows

Dec 18, 2017

Hi all

Is there a way I can remove the arrows on the info pop-ups on a labelled graphic? As I only have one icon on this image, the arrows aren't required.

Labelled Graphic

15 Replies
Stuart Marshall

You can definitely do it by tweaking the exported CSS (main.bundle.css) file. It is the entry for .bubble__controls that you would need to find and edit to something like:

.bubble__controls {
visibility: hidden;
}

This will remove the arrows in the Labelled Graphic. Note: If this same class is used in any of the other blocks/lessons then it would remove the navigation arrows from them too. I don't know if it is used elsewhere or not.

Karl Muller

Hi Jenn,

It's easy to fix your problem where using the arrows jumps from first to last and then back to second.

Access the block and enter Edit mode. On the left you will see the list of markers. The position of the markers in the list determines the jump order when the arrows are used.

So to fix your problem, just change the order of the markers by dragging them up or down in the list.

Sandra Hurst

Hi, I am with Jenn on this as if markers are used in a process flow diagram there may be more than one way to navigate through the process steps so it would be better if there was a X to close the marker

Regards

[cid:image003.jpg@01D5F215.9EDAEBC0]

Sandra Hurst
Systems Consultant
L&D

E: sandra.hurst@marks-and-spencer.com
M: +447825 218982

Marks & Spencer Distribution Centre, Unit 2, Arundel Avenue, Castle Donington, DE74 2HJ
TALK STRAIGHT * ALL IN FOR THE CUSTOMER * OWN IT AND GET IT DONE * MAKE EVERY PENNY COUNT

Marks and Spencer

Steven Benassi

Hi Hazel!

Thanks for the feedback on the type of functionality you'd like to see in Rise 360!

I don't have any updates to share at this time as our development team has been prioritizing other features. Not to worry! I've included you in the feature report and will update this discussion as soon as we have news to share.

If you'd like to stay up to date, please bookmark our Feature Roadmap.