Line and paragraph spacing in Rise

Apr 20, 2020

Hello, we are using Rise 360 to develop an eRead and having a difficult time adjusting the spacing on each page. I'd like to adjust the spacing withing paragraphs and between paragraphs. Please see attached. This program is over 100 pages long and it becomes a challenge to read this way. 

Thanks in advance for your assistance with this!

48 Replies
al syed

As a late starter to using Rise 360, I have found this to a big bug in the app. Cut and paste from my documents is resulting in mixed line spacing in the Rise. The app allows for so many other adjustments, Font, colour etc, why not paragraphing to some extent? It's the small things that annoy and influence some!

Stephen Phung

Line spacing is critical for accessibility and paragraph spacing is critical for accessibility. No one should have to add blank paragraphs since it is being read as "blank" by screen readers. We need a paragraph style feature asap or at least a function where we can edit HTML within the blocks ourselves in Rise.

Alchemist Learning Transformed

+1 on this from me. Been turning a blind eye to the lack of line spacing options for a good few years now, but every now and then a client will ask why, for instance, bullet spacing looks more cramped than the body text it is next to, or a header running across two lines looks too spaced out. Having to explain that it's 'just what the software does' always feels like a bit of a cop out.