LinkedIn Learning

Oct 31, 2022

Can I export a Rise 360 lesson and upload into LinkedIn Learning?  I have a license and am able to upload content in LiL, but I don't know how to do it.  I currently don't have a LMS, so I was hoping to use the tracking capabilities in LiL for my Rise 360 lessons.  Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Pinned Reply
Christopher Santos

Hi Alisa,

From what I understand, LiL can only accept videos and documents.  It didn't say, though, what kind of documents it can accept.  If it allows PDF, you can export your Rise 360 course as PDF.  You may need to verify with LinkedIn to be sure.

It says on its support page that it can also accept custom content via public links to content hosted on other sites.  So as an alternative to PDF, you can export your course to Web and then have it hosted on an external site.  You may then reference this external site that hosts your Rise 360 course and use it in your LinkedIn Learning.  You can check out a couple of free hosting options here: Export Web-Only Output.

We can also wait for inputs from other community members who may have done this already too!

2 Replies
Christopher Santos

Hi Alisa,

From what I understand, LiL can only accept videos and documents.  It didn't say, though, what kind of documents it can accept.  If it allows PDF, you can export your Rise 360 course as PDF.  You may need to verify with LinkedIn to be sure.

It says on its support page that it can also accept custom content via public links to content hosted on other sites.  So as an alternative to PDF, you can export your course to Web and then have it hosted on an external site.  You may then reference this external site that hosts your Rise 360 course and use it in your LinkedIn Learning.  You can check out a couple of free hosting options here: Export Web-Only Output.

We can also wait for inputs from other community members who may have done this already too!