RISE 360 Project embed in Linkedin Learning course

Dec 14, 2021

Hello everyone, i am wondering whether is possible to export my Articulate/RISE 360 cource and use it in Linkedin Learning. And if i can, what is the file format i should export it in? Has anyone done it before?

Thank you in advance

Eleana

4 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Eleana! Based on what I've read from the document in this link, it looks like they don't support SCORM, TinCan, or cmi5. It says in their website that they accept AICC (you can export Rise 360 courses to AICC) but it would be best to check with LinkedIn Learning if they support AICC 3.5.

Maybe others in the community can chime in if they've tried this too!

Rory Sacks

Hi Eleana,

We use LiL and just to echo what Hazel said, you can't upload SCORM or any zip file content directly in to LiL. LiL only allows you to upload videos, documents, and/or documents that have links. To do this, from the admin panel you go to Add > Custom Content > Add > Upload. The only way to add content you have created in Rise/Storyline/Elucidat/etc. is to integrate LiL with your LMS through API so that LiL acts as an LXP. It will essentially sit on top of your LMS and allow leaners to access your home grown/built content alongside LiL content through the LiL 'Learning Hub' as they call it. However, depending on what LMS you use, I would look to integrate LiL in to your LMS so that you can have learners access everything within the LMS.

Hope this helps.