Links for navigation

Oct 23, 2019

Is there a way in Rise 360, to navigate to another course/section/block within the same Rise and then provide a way for the student to return to the point where they clicked the first link afterwards?

10 Replies
Karl Muller

Unfortunately what you are describing is currently not possible in Rise, with one exception.

You can use a button block to allow a learner to navigate from one Lesson to another Lesson in the same course. However that is a one-way jump, and the learner would need to manually return (using the menu) to get back to the point where they clicked the first link.

I would really, really love to have the features that you are describing, 

Mary Gregg

I would love to have this functionality as well.  Even better would be the ability to have the button stack capability but be able to exchange the buttons for pictures or symbols.  The buttons are very limited because of size and font size restrictions.  Being able to increase the size of the buttons or the font would also be a great start.  I regularly find myself trying to figure out what different words can be used to fit on the button.