Managing permissions on content

Dec 18, 2023

I was wondering if there's a way for a user to multiple select their list of modules and change the permissions on them or transfer ownership etc....I know as an admin I can delete a license and then transfer ownership of ALL modules owner by that license to someone else but I am looking for some more granularity and ways for user to easily change permissions on the content they "own"....this may be a fundamental question so I hope it's not too glaringly obvious but I have not found a way yet....I am aware of the new functionality around teams that came out last October but not sure if that does what I am looking for. Thank you.

1 Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi CODL User,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!✨

Although removing a user from the team to transfer all content is still available, Team Folders provides some additional options! Not only can one easily add a collaborator to a Rise 360 training, but as a course manager, they can share a course with the everyone group, to which everyone on the team will have access. 

Another option is to assign global collaboration settings to a Teams folder. Once done, any course shared in that folder will inherit those settings, which should make things easier when editing permissions!

If you have additional questions, please feel free to reach out here or privately in a case, and we'll be happy to help!