Microlearning - Changing the way to start the course

Apr 21, 2023

Hi

I have just started using the Microlearning course type and think it's great.

However there is one thing which the users are struggling with, the arrow you click to start the course. The arrow is no obvious as the way to start the course, scrolling does not work and I think it might be too subtle for all skill types of learner.

Is there any way of changing the Arrow on the Cover page to a start button or some more obvious way of starting the course?

Thanks

10 Replies
Virginia Campbell

Hi Gren,

Please add another vote for an optional way (instruction button) to move past the cover page; my current client has lots of issues with learners not noticing the down arrow. It would also be great to have additional cover height options, such as with full eLearning cover pages.

Thanks for your consideration; I hope we have an update on this soon.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Virginia! If you're publishing for LMS, you have the option to disable the cover page completely.

If you're publishing for web, you can click past the cover page, then copy the URL, and send that URL to learners so that they won't need to click the down arrow on the cover page. Here's an example Microlearning link after bypassing the cover page.

Let us know if those options would work for you!