Multi-language RISE courses?

Feb 16, 2017

Hey

what about having the possibility to create a course with multi-language contents (video, text, labels) ?

someone interested?

39 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Carol! Lea is suggesting that you choose the Track using course completion option and then set the percentage of viewing the contents to lower than 100%.

This option is available when you click on the Export option on the upper right side of your Rise course. Once you've clicked on Export,  please choose the option, Track using course completion. Beside this option, you can edit the percentage of the course viewed.

Hope this helps you!

Crystal Horn

Thanks for the follow up, Carol! When a course is tracked by completion percentage, it looks at the number of lessons complete. So even if the lessons themselves are longer due to longer text, completion will be based on whether they viewed the entire lesson.

Rise 360 courses will always resume in the last lesson where the learner left off; so as long as the LMS doesn't prevent them from revisiting the course if they leave halfway through, they'll have a chance to complete!

Gabor Nagy

Working for a big multinational organization I would like to emphasize the need for this development in Rise. We have a growing number of requests for multilingual Rise courses instead of Storyline ones. We don't want to create several courses for the same content. One other vote to develop this feature ASAP. Thanks

KM SOLUTION SAS

Hi, I'm Julio Cesar Bonilla, it is possible to translate the texts, labels, scenarios, blocks, etc.. to any language, (not the videos) by inserting a line of code in the index.html file after downloading it for LMS or WEB, see this article: Tutorial: Dynamic Translation in Articulate Rise Courses by N R Z Malik

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nrzmalik_elearning-articulaterise-tutorialtime-activity-7097999939154132992-JAD_/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

I hope you find it useful, success

KM SOLUTION SAS

Hi, I'm Julio Cesar Bonilla, it is possible to translate the texts, labels, scenarios, blocks, etc.. to any language, (not the videos) by inserting a line of code in the index.html file after downloading it for LMS or WEB, see this article: Tutorial: Dynamic Translation in Articulate Rise Courses by N R Z Malik

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/nrzmalik_elearning-articulaterise-tutorialtime-activity-7097999939154132992-JAD_/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

I hope you find it useful, success

Rebecca Hay

I am wondering if you can point me in a direction for this.

We are looking to combine our English and Spanish versions of each individual module into one module so that the LMS tracks either version as one object. The learner would choose their preferred language at the start of each module.  I have been researching this topic and have not found mush on it. Any help in pointing to resources would be much appreciated.

KM SOLUTION SAS