Name of my organization instead of myself

May 29, 2017

Hi,
my organization bought a number of licences for organizational training. I'm designing a mobile learning course using RISE. It is critical for us, that learners don't see my name as an author (nobody knows me :) but instead they see the Organizations'name. I can change my photo with the organization logo, but it is not enough. I read in another discussion a suggestion to add a quote block, but we need to show the organization's name at the same level of the course title, not inside the course. 

Can you please help?

Thanks!!

17 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Fabiana, 

I'd suggest using the "hide author" element and then including the logo for your organization. You could also look at including the organization name in the title of the course.

I've also shared this forum discussion with our team, as I know a few folks have asked for a feature to change the author listed on a Rise course. 

Micah Weedman

I just took the risk to try it and it works. I'm not sure that adding the 'author' to the course accomplishes anything that you can't accomplish via a logo or the course description text or an introductory paragraph in the course welcome/overview, but you can just change your name to your company name and change your image to the company logo and list your company as the author.