New Features Voting

Feb 18, 2024

Firstly, I appreciate the difficulties in managing a complex software development/product management roadmap with multiple dependencies.

My suggestion will add to the complexity on the one hand and on the other, increase customer engagement - a difficult balance to carefully manage.

I would love to see the features road map process include a voting feature.  For example, the ability to hide responses as outlined here:   How to hide Acceptable Responses in the Fill in the Blank Rise Block - Rise 360 Discussions - E-Learning Heroes (articulate.com)

Has not progressed for circa 4 years.  A voting option may well provide the additional incentive to pursue this.  I think this feature has widespread appeal, but there's no way to determine if it's a personal or a widespread need.

I understand that innovation should, at times, lead the way, and I think it was Henry Ford who said, “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.”  However, I'm sure customers suggested there should be more colours than just black...

cheers!

Be the first to reply