Path to original link in Rise

Mar 27, 2024

Hello all,

A stakeholder reached out to me after they noticed their team was not receiving credit for a course, which was supposed to be uploaded in Cornewrstone. However, when I asked them to share the link to the course, it appears it lives in Articulate somewhere. While I know its not in Articulate, Im trying to figure out where  the path leads to. Can anyone help? 

https://rise.articulate.com/share/TijmUGJ9QLWKuzzwptWKGvIHTd56_M5v#/lessons/tRongHg861uRJl3k3SvoHpgWjZIkILZ3 

4 Replies
Tom Kuhlmann

Let's step back a bit for clarity:

• To load a Rise course in the LMS it needs to be exported with SCORM and uploaded to the LMS.
  • The share link that you posted is generated in Rise as a means to share a preview access to the course that's in development in Rise. The only person who has access to the link is the one who has access to the course authoring. 
  • I'm not sure how the learner got access to the share course URL from Rise via the LMS other than it being embedded in some other asset and hosted in the LMS. In either case, you will get no tracking data from that URL. Which obviously is the issue you currently are researching.

To get credit for the course, it needs to be exported with SCORM and then that zip file needs to be uploaded to the LMS.

If you're the author of the course, then you should be able to do a search in Rise for the course. 

Hope that helps.