Problem with audio files in RISE interactive blocks with markers

Sep 30, 2020

Hi, as of afternoon on 9/29/2020 I lost ability to upload an audio file to a item on Interactive block with labeled graphic in RISE 360.  The "Record Audio" option is not working, I cannot record or upload audio files.  I checked with my colleagues, and this feature does not work for them also.  Can anybody from Articulate team let me know if there is a change for this feature? Recording option absent

11 Replies
Julie Micallef

Hi there, I have been happily adding audio files to my Rise-360 courses with no issues but as of yesterday it is no longer letting me add either WAV or MPEG-4 (.m4a) files.  It gives me the message 'Please verify the file type is an audio and try again'.  File sizes are around 2-3 MB. Any thoughts?

Alyssa Gomez

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for letting us know what's going on. It sounds like there are two issues happening here:

1. Cannot record audio in an audio block, and
  2. Cannot upload an audio file from your hard drive to an audio block.

Audio blocks seem to be working correctly from our testing, so we'd love to take a closer look at what you're seeing from your side. Please click here to open a case, attach any relevant files, and we'll work with you one-on-one to get this sorted out!