Problem with importing Storyline 360 slides to Rise

Dec 31, 2019

Hi everyone,

I've been successfully importing  Storyline 360 slides to Rise. However when I imported the last one Rise shows it as a black Storyline background with the title I used to save it to Review. The previous ones were showing the first Storyline slide which looked  very clean and neat.

I am using the same player features however couldn't fix it. Any suggestions? 

Thanks so much!

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello Duysal!

Does your Storyline content contain audio or video on the first slide? If so, you'll see a play button on top of the first slide. Clicking the play button will allow the media to play normally.

If your first slide does not contain media, it could be that you need to increase the width of your browser window. Because Rise 360 is responsive, you'll see the course in tablet view if the browser width is too narrow. 

Let me know if one of those options matches what you're seeing!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Duysal,

Thanks for following up! You'll see the play button if there is audio or video on the first slide of the Storyline block. 

The good news is, you may stop seeing the play button as Chrome's Media Engagement Index (MEI) learns that you allowed audio or video to play on previous visits to the same site. When that happens, the media will play automatically.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.