Problems with Markers in Labeled Graphics in Rise

Mar 11, 2024

Hi,

I just noticed that the icons in the markers in the labeled graphics all look kind of miss aligned. That's new, isn't it? It drives me crazy ;)

Can someone confirm that this is a bug or does it have something to do with my browser?

7 Replies
Solveig Weidner

Hi Luciana, thank you for your answer!

I tried it in both Chrome and Edge browser and tried old and new courses. It's for all of them. Also my colleague tried it and it's the same for her. 

I added a screenshot for you for one icon close up and added some markings where you can see that it's off-center.

I'm pretty sure it hasn't always been like this....

Jose Tansengco

Hi Solveig,

Can I ask if the markers are still not aligned when you add them to the labeled graphic block and preview/publish your course? 

On my end, I do see that the markers are not aligned in the icon selection window, but the markers in the actual labeled graphic as well as what's shown to learners appear to be centered properly. 

Eric Santos

Hello everyone! 🎉

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes the issue you encountered where marker icons in labeled graphic markers are off-center while in edit mode. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available.

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported.