Progress Interactive Freezing

Apr 10, 2024

Hi all,

I had a complaint from a recent employee about the Process interactive freezing on his mobile phone. The interactive freezes, and then the user cannot move forward, backward, or even exit the interactive. I tried myself, and the same thing happened to me multiple times. Neither the employee or myself can move past the interactive. Is there a fix for this? 

3 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hi Kelly! 

Thanks so much for reaching out!

If I understand correctly, you are currently using a Process Block in Rise 360, and you both are getting stuck after completing the block. I am unable to replicate this behavior on my end.

• What kind of block do you have directly after this block in your lesson?
  • What browser are you currently using? Does this same behavior happen in a different browser on your mobile phone?
  • Do you experience this behavior when viewing your course on your computer?

Please let us know if you are experiencing this freezing behavior with any other blocks in your course. Happy to take a closer look in this thread or within a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kelly Hall

Hi Luciana,

Thank you for your response. Interestingly enough, every time I attempted the interactive it froze on a different "step" 

• There is a continue button after. 
  • This was done via UKG Pro Learning, our LMS. The Rise course was exported as a SCORM file. 
  • I only tried this via the UKG Pro Learning app, as that is all our employees use. 

Thank you! 

Luciana Piazza

Hi Kelly, 

Thanks so much for sharing this information! It's very helpful to know that freezing occurs at different steps within that Process Block. 

I recommend testing your LMS output file in the tool SCORM Cloud so we can determine if this is related to your LMS or the SCORM file. Please let us know if you are experiencing the same freezing behavior as in your app.