Questions about Rise PROCESS

Oct 16, 2017

I like using the Process pre-built lesson, but would like to be able to customize it a little.

It would be great to be able to customize the "Step" banner that shows up on each step - either to remove it entirely or to change the word "Step" to match the  content.  For example if I am using it to go over 5 laws or 5 rules, I'd like it to saw "Law 1 of 5" or "Rule 1 of 5".

Also, is there any way to remove the "Lesson XX Complete" at the end of the Process?  None of my other lessons notify the user that it is complete, and since the Process is included in a series of "lessons" that are part of a bigger Section it is a little confusing to the end user.    If I've got a Section that has 5 lessons, and the Process is lesson 2 - the end user wasn't notified when they were done with the block that comprised Lesson 1, but get a notice that they've completed Lesson 2 which can make it seem like there's not any more lessons left in the Section.

Is there any way to change either of these now, and if not, please consider it for the future.  Thanks!

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Lynn! 

The "Lesson # Complete" text is actually found in the Rise course labels area

You can edit the words "lesson" and "complete," but the number itself can't be removed or edited. 

Keep in mind editing text labels will affect all your Rise courses that use the same label set. We recommend creating a new label set when you need to customize text labels so you won’t accidentally change the labels in other Rise courses.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.