Quiz feedback accessibility in Rise

Aug 02, 2023

Hi there,

I noticed that the quiz feedback in Rise is light grey against a lighter grey background and doesn't meet accessibility standards (very low contrast). 

Is this a fix that Articulate is working on? It would be great for the default quiz set up to be accessible.

In the meantime, I'm looking for a workaround. I don't seem to be able to set the text color for the quiz feedback the same way I would for a regular text block.

I could try a more cumbersome work around such as embedding a quiz built in Storyline. However, if there is a way to change the feedback text color in Rise that would be ideal.

It's important to our organization to build fully accessible courses. 

Thanks so much!

7 Replies
Liz Reed

Are we able to change the light grey background at all please Marvie? It might pass WCAG standards but it is what I receive the most feedback on from our learners and SMEs - they would like a better colour contrast so that it is more readable. If I start changing the text size, 1. that's a lot of work when you have a lot of questions. 2. Would that impact the dynamic sizes on different devices? Many thanks for any tips!