Quiz results

May 13, 2022

Hello,

When doing the quiz, the first result remains. I would like the highest score to remain and be passed on to our learning management system.
If I fail the quiz the first time, this result remains. Even if I pass it the second time.

Can you help with the solution? See printscreen for the settings. 

Thank you!
Regards Martine

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Martine! If you take the quiz more than once without closing the course, Rise 360 will send the last quiz attempt to the LMS before you close the course.

If you reopen the course in the LMS, most LMSs will keep the highest score until you pass and complete the course. So if you fail today, and then launch the course tomorrow and get a better grade, the LMS usually will update with your better grade.

Then, LMSs vary as to whether you can update your score after the course is passed/completed, or you can view the course in a review-only mode.

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Vickie.

Crystal's explanation above should also apply to SCORM files created in Storyline. However, keep in mind that this could vary depending on your Learning Management System, and also the completion settings you choose for your project. 

If the project is not behaving as expected, it's usually a good idea to rule out LMS issues by testing it in SCORM Cloud. Check out this step-by-step article!

If it works in SCORM Cloud, I advise you to contact your LMS for help troubleshooting. You can also take a look at this article for a different approach

If you still see the same behavior in SCORM Cloud, or if you need help testing, I recommend opening a support case here, so we can take a closer look at your settings.

Let me know if this works!