Removing Step Numbers in Process Interaction

Apr 15, 2020

Hi … I would like to use the Process Interaction without identifying the step numbers.  In Settings you can change the Step Label, but it still keeps the number.  Is there a way to delete the step number?  

93 Replies
Rosemary Raiche

So... still no resolution to this on to date... and now we are...how many years out?  This can not be that difficult of a fix to make from a programming standpoint. One option would be removing the static numbers, and just allow folks to include "Step" in their "titles" if they wished. So the title would be "Step 1: Production Process," for example. 

Rosemary Raiche

I have submitted a formal request through the system, including a .png that show exactly what the issue is. This might be my second formal request -- hard to keep track over the 3.5 year span that this has been in issue. I received a automatic reply that the request has been received. So we'll see.  And adding the attachment again here. 

Teresa Vanderpost

I agree, 3 years later, go in the background of the coding and just allow the Step field to be blank, it should be a quick fix.  I thought the process would work but I need one topic to cross a few slides and now I see it says 2 then 3 and just won't make sense to the learner.  Please articulate, let's have a quick win on this! :)

I added my voice and put it in AGAIN as a feature request. :)

Craig Suhaka

I noticed several posts regarding the request to remove the step label in the process interaction. These appear to go back four years with no solution or timing of when we may see a change. Do users need to enter a support ticket to 'upvote' the request? One solution might be to add another interaction option where there is no step. This would leave the current one in place, and add a new feature to Rise 360.